I get this question often: “How do I upload a PDF or Word document to Facebook?”
The short answer is that Facebook does not currently support document uploads.
However, there is a solution! Follow these easy steps to upload a document for posting on Facebook:
1. Go to scribd.com
2. Â Click the Upload button at the top of the page:
3. Â Choose Upload and select document from your computer:
4. Once your document finishes uploading, copy the “Document URL” by highlighting the entire URL, right clicking, and choosing “Copy”:
5. Now login to your Facebook account & paste the Document URL into the “Update Status” Box:
6. Once the URL has loaded it will look like the picture above. You can change the text in the top of the status box to describe your document:
7. Now just hit post!
Great job! Now your Facebook friends & fans can see your document by clicking the link in your post!